Puget Systems and IrisVR Team Up To Release Custom Workstations
Optimized for Virtual Reality
Puget Systems (www.pugetsystems.com) and IrisVR (www.irisvr.com) today announced a technology partnership in which the two companies are working together to design custom workstations optimized for enterprise-level virtual reality projects. As a result of this partnership, Puget Systems has developed custom benchmarks and tests designed to ensure the most effective and efficient hardware performance – to the component level – for customers running IrisVR Prospect, the Company’s signature VR software for immersive design review and collaboration. The custom VR workstations are available for purchase starting today.
Additionally, as a result of this partnership, Puget Systems and IrisVR will share technical and customer support resources for those customers implementing Prospect VR software integrated with a Puget Systems custom workstation. Both companies have created a customer support environment designed to offer customers a seamless experience with experts available to handle any question or issue.
“Our primary goal is ensuring our customers can deliver the best possible VR experiences for their clients. In addition to the VR software, if you don’t have powerful hardware that is stress-tested and benchmarked to handle the requirements of Virtual Reality, you are exposing your customers to potential problems,” said Shane Scranton, CEO, and co-founder, IrisVR. “It was important to us that we partner with workstation and hardware experts whom we can trust. Puget Systems was the obvious choice; we’re putting our customers in very good hands.”
Teaming Up for a Best Practices Webinar
In support of the two companies’ new partnership, IrisVR and Puget Systems are also teaming up to share best practices for building an enterprise VR workstation. In a 45 minute live webinar on February 21, 2019, William George, Puget Systems’ Lab Technician, and Ailyn Mendoza, IrisVR’s Director of Customer Experience, will walk attendees through everything you need to know for building an enterprise VR workstation, including:
- Key requirements for setting up a VR-ready computer;
- Selecting the right VR hardware for your firm, and next generation VR hardware you should be aware of;
- How to budget for Virtual Reality in 2019 without wasting resources (or how to pull it off with limited resources);
- The biggest mistakes everyone makes when setting up a VR workstation and how to avoid them;
- Tips & tricks for setting up a VR system without an IT person.
For more information or to register for the webinar, please visit info.irisvr.com/how-to-build-an-enterprise-vr-workstation-for-your-aec-firm.
IrisVR is an easy to use VR software for the architecture, engineering and construction industry. With IrisVR, architects, engineers, and preconstruction teams can instantly bring any 3D model into virtual reality for design review, collaboration, and model coordination meetings in 1:1 scale. IrisVR empowers AEC firms to catch more errors, speed up approvals, and ultimately streamline the design review process. IrisVR works with HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows MR hardware and supports 3D models from Revit, Rhino, Sketchup, Navisworks and also works with FBX and OBJ files. IrisVR offers annual and monthly subscriptions starting at $50 per month. To learn more, or to start a free 45-day trial, please visit irisvr.com.
About Puget Systems
Puget Systems is based in the Seattle suburb of Auburn, WA, and specializes in high performance custom built computers. We emphasize customization with laser focus on understanding each customer’s specific workflow, and offer personal consulting and support that we believe is becoming quite rare in the industry. Our goal is to provide each client with the best possible computer for their needs and budget. For more information or to see how Puget Systems can design a system specifically tailored to the work that you do, please visit www.pugetsystems.com.
ကီဗင် Bourke အားဖြင့်နောက်ဆုံးပေါ်ရေးသားချက်များ (အားလုံးကြည့်ရှု)
- ဒစ်ဂျစ်တယ်မင်းမဲ့စရိုက် Intelligent စကားစာသား, ရှာဖွေရန်နှင့်ပူးပေါင်းဆောင်ရွက် Tools များ၏နယူးTranscriptive®မိသားစုသရုပ်ပြဖို့ 2019 NAB ကိုပြန်လည်အကူအညီပေးမည်; အကြောင်းအရာဖန်တီးရှင်များအတွက်လက်မှတ် VFX Plugins တွေကို၏ refresh - မတ်လ 22, 2019
- ဒစ်ဂျစ်တယ်မင်းမဲ့စရိုက် Transcriptive.com အတွက် Beta အစီအစဉ်တွေကိုဖြည့်ရန်, NAB 2019 မှာဂလိုဘယ်ရရှိနိုင်ကြောင်းကြေညာခဲ့ပါတယ် - မတ်လ 22, 2019
- Puget စနစ်များနှင့် IrisVR DeliverVR-အသင့်ဖြစ်ပြီလားမှ AEC ကိုကုမ္ပဏီများအဘို့အ Workstation နည်းပညာမိတ်ဖက်ကြေညာ - ဖေဖေါ်ဝါရီလ 8, 2019